The High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise is Cheshire’s prime business awards event. The awards were introduced in 2006 by the then High Sheriff of Cheshire, David Briggs MBE KStJ, to recognise outstanding achievement by enterprises in Cheshire, Halton and Warrington. The benefits of entering the High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise extend far beyond winning one of the prestigious awards; they provide access to a network of support across Cheshire.
Entries for the 2016/17 event are now open for the following award categories:
- High Sheriff’s Award for Enterprise 2016/17, sponsored by Cheshire & Warrington LEP, LDF and O2
- High Sheriff’s Award for Responsible Business Practice, sponsored by Your Housing Group
- Mornflake Oats Award for Innovation
- Roberts Bakery Family Business Award of Excellence
- Award for Training, Development and Opportunity for Young People, sponsored by Chess and Click Consult
- The Apprenticeship Awards, sponsored by Barlows Electrical
- Cheshire Business Exporter of the Year, sponsored by ESL Fuels and West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
- Cheshire Business Leaders Award for the Outstanding Cheshire & Warrington Business Leader
- Cheshire Business Leaders Award for the Cheshire & Warrington Entrepreneur of the Year
To enter your business for the High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise 2016/17 visit our entry page and nominate your business using the entry form and submit it along with a supporting statement on why you are entering the award(s).